With highest respect for your Privacy.
We will always be transparent to you about the data we collect and how we use it to tailor your ISOVOX® experience.
We don’t rent or sell information about you with other organisations and businesses.
Our Policy applies when you enter our website and/or purchase something from our webshop.
The topics we include in this Policy is:
- How we use personal data for our business
- Who we share personal data with
- Transfers of personal data
- What we do to protect your personal data
- Period of keeping your personal data
- Your rights
- The legal basis of personal data
- How to contact us
- Updates of policies
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Bear in mind that we need a lot of the information only to comply with our national laws for accounting purposes.
– Full name
– Age or date of birth
– Company information and VAT Number
– Complete contact details (postal, billing and delivery addresses, phone numbers and e-mail address)
– All communications with us
– Information in filled forms, such as e-mails, sign-ups etc
– Your account login details, including user name(s) and password(s)
– Details of your purchases, receipts and orders
– Information about any services we provide to you
– Your on-line browsing activities on our websites
– Your payment details such as when you purchase something on our website
– Interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
– Communication and marketing preferences
– IP address
– Publicly available personal data
Note: In some cases, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes in this policy or to fulfill any missing necessary information.
Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity.
We may also collect data from third parties who have your permission to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
1. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The information we collect may be used to:
– personalise your website experience
– contact you about news & offers
– improve our products and services
– process your orders
– receive payments or provide you with a refund
– manage any account(s) that you hold with us
– mange any reward or loyalty programs you are eligible for
– verify your identity and ensure that our customers are genuine
– detect and/or prevent crime or fraud, and related purposes
– perform statistical analysis
– do market research
– help us understand more about our customers
– do targeted online advertising
– help answer your questions and solve any issues you have
– manage customer service
Targeted marketing material may be done in a variety of platforms and ways.
If you fill out a form on our website such as a newsletter sign-up, we use that
information to send you information about our offers, products and services. We may contact you if we need to have
additional information such as missing desired information for an order. Also to check if our records are correct and up-to-date; and sometimes just to make sure that you’re happy and
satisfied with your purchase. We may use a third-party provider to send newsletters.
We gather and analyse statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
For more information about this, please see Mailchimp & Getresponse privacy notice. You can
unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or by
contacting us at email@example.com.
We don’t intend to send you marketing emails if you don’t like to and have told us so, but we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages from time to time.
The sum of this analysis, together with other demographic data, allows us to personalise
the information and marketing material that we send you. We will make sure that it is relevant to you and understand more about you as a customer. We use software and other technology (automated processing) to do this.
If you enter our website, you may receive personalised advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any such advertisements will relate to the products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your
computer or other devices. These ad-services are provided by us through specialist providers using
When you enter our website, we use service providers, like Facebook Business Manager & Google Analytics to gather and store information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to understand how visitors use our Websites for constant improvement. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
2. WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA WITH
– Supplier Partners – partners that supply products and services for ISOVOX®
– Delivery Partners – so you can receive the products/services you order
– Payment Providers – who is responsible to take and manage highly secure payments (Stripe, PayPal, Klarna)
– Marketing Companies
– IT Companies – that support us with order fulfillment and other IT-related stuff
We will only share information with them that is necessary for them to provide services to us or directly
to you and our contracts with them prevent them from using your personal information for any other purposes.
We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone else.
We will not sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
3. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are based outside of Sweden and place an order in our webshop we will transfer your personal information to Sweden or the country that we are based in.
However, your personal data may be stored in other servers around the world.
Even if your personal data will be held in Swedish data centres as standard it is sometimes necessary for us to share
your personal information outside of the European Economic Area, so that we can deliver products and/or services to you or to send your personal information to our daugther-companies,
suppliers or service providers based outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this policy. This will
usually be the case when either you, your delivery address or our service providers are located outside the
EEA and primarly for Customs / Duty purposes.
If this happens, your personal information will continue to be subject to one or more appropriate safeguards
set out in the law. We will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal
information will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ for such transfers
or ensuring that our suppliers sign up to an independent privacy scheme (like the US ‘Privacy Shield’ scheme).
These methods have been approved by regulators to ensure adequate safeguards are in place.
Cookies are used on our website to collect information such as browsing-behaviour by people who access our website.
This includes information about pages being viewed, average time, products purchased and the general customer journey around our websites.
5. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
– data encryption
– security controls to protect our information systems from external attack
– logical separation of our systems and information
– security testing of systems
– internal information security policies
– personal data and information security training for our employees
– security assessments of all our service providers who may handle your personal information
– never asking you for your passwords
– advising you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.
We will never ask you for your passwords or to confirm your credit card or payment details via email.
We recommend that you:
– always keep your account passwords private
– change your password often
– not use the same password for several accounts or websites
– never enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email
6. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Unless we are required to by law, we will not keep your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data for is 5 years, but not limited to.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
– You have the right to get a copy of the personal data that we process about you. You can receive this data by reaching out to us.
– You have the right to be informed about certain details on the processing of your data.
– You have the right to correct the personal data we process about you if you see that it is inaccurate (note that you also can make corrections directly through your account).
– You have the right to withdraw your consent, so if we have asked for your consent to process personal data for a certain purpose, you may withdraw such consent.
– You have the right to erasure if: the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for;
your particular situation gives you the right to object to processing on grounds of legitimate interest (see more below);
processing the personal data has been unlawful; or
there is a legal obligation under EU or Swedish law for us to erase the data.
– You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data if:
the personal data we have about you is inaccurate;
the processing is unlawful and you ask us to restrict the use of the personal data instead of erasing it;
we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but if we still need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
you have objected to the processing claiming that the legal basis of legitimate interest is invalid and are waiting for the verification of this claim.
– You have the right to object to the processing of your data if:
you can show that your interests, rights and freedoms regarding the personal data outweigh our interest to process your personal data; or
we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that the same personal data about you may be used for more than one purposes, so if you object to the use of some information for a certain purpose, the same information may still be used for another purpose which we have explained to you above.
– You have the right to data portability:
for personal data that you provided to us; and
if the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the fulfilment of contract or consent.
We will send a copy of your data in a readable format to you.
If you want to exercise your rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR USING PERSONAL DATA
We are required to set out the legal basis for our processing of personal data.
We collect and use your personal data because is it necessary:
– for our legitimate interests (as set out below)
– to fulfil our contractual obligations to supply products and services
– to exercise our contractual rights and remedies
– to comply with our legal obligations
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for using your personal data in relation to sending direct
marketing communications to you via email. You have the right to withdraw consent at any
time and, where consent is the only legal basis for processing your personal information, we will cease to
process data after consent is withdrawn.
Normally, the legal basis for using your personal information is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
– selling and supplying products and services to our customers
– processing orders and dealing with enquiries from our customers
– managing returns and refunds
– protecting our customers, employees and other individuals
– promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services
– sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers
– administering reward or loyalty schemes
– understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
– improving existing products and services
– developing new products and services
– complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour
– handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes
– managing insurance claims by customers
– taking appropriate legal action against third parties
– handling legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us
– fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
Have any questions or feedback about this notice
Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can contact our privacy team by dropping us a line at email@example.com or else through Customer Service via the ISOVOX website. Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at:
Collabstor AB / ISOVOX® , Nissabogatan 7, Halmstad Sweden.
If you are unhappy with the way we process your personal data you can always lodge a complaint with the Swedish data protection authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. POLICY UPDATES
This Policy was last updated in January 2019.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are data files containing small amounts of information which are placed on your computer or other devices through your web browser when you visit our websites. This is then sent back to our websites by your browser and is used to “remember” your computer or device.
Cookies are used on all versions of our websites and in our website applications.
Cookies are designed to enable your computer or device to remember something you have done within that website (such as remembering that you have logged in, or which buttons you have clicked) and are essential for the effective operation of our websites and to help you shop online. They are also used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to you, both on our websites and elsewhere. To make full use of our websites and shop online, cookies need to be enabled on your web browser. If you do
not accept, or disable, cookies then certain features on our websites will not work. You will still be able to
browse our websites but will not be able to shop online.
The cookies stored on your computer or other devices when you visit our websites are either designed by us, or on our behalf, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our websites or by third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes or who provide web banner advertisements or other services to
you on our behalf .
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We use several types of cookies. One type is a lasting cookie that saves a file for a long time on your computer.
It is used inter alia for features that tell what is new since the user last visited the current website.
The other type of cookies is called session cookies, and these are valid only during the visit to the website, for example to keep track of whether you are logged in or what you have written in an online form.
Below are some types of cookies that we may use, only with your acceptance.
These cookies are used to identify If you are logged in as a user, or not. They are important for our websites to
know what information to show you or remind you to log in.
These cookies only last for as long as your browsing session on the website and are normally deleted
automatically when you close your web browser.
These cookies remain after you have finished browsing, so if you visit a website and then return to it sometime
later, the website will “remember” you.
These cookies are set by the domain (or sub-domain) for our websites in your web browser.
These cookies are set by a different domain to the website you are visiting and are used for a variety of
We do not control what information is collected and stored by Third-Party Cookies, or how they are set and we
do not accept any liability in connection with these cookies, you should check the relevant website for more
information about what they do with cookies and how you can manage them. These may include social
networking sites, like Facebook and Twitter. If you share content in this way, the social network may send
cookies to your browser.
For details of the Third-Party Cookies we use please see our COOKIE LIST.
HOW LONG IS THIS INFORMATION KEPT?
Generally, we only keep cookies for the duration of your visit to websites.
Please see our COOKIE LIST for more information.
HOW ARE COOKIES MANAGED?
You have options to manage the cookies on your computer or device.
You can change your settings in the browser to prevent cookies from being accepted, or, depending on which
browser you are using.
With most browsers, you can allow First-Party Cookies to be set but refuse to accept Third-Party Cookies.
WHAT ARE COOKEIS USED FOR?
– to recognise customers and understand and facilitate their browsing and shopping behaviour
– to complete orders and fulfil online transactions
– for technical purposes relating to the operation of our websites and navigation
– to improve our websites and you online shopping experience
– to provide you with personalised content, web banner advertisements and targeted updates
– to monitor the success of our online campaigns, sales, promotions and competitions
– to meet our contractual obligations to third parties and manage the relationship with our partners
HOW DO I DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES?
To disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings.
Contat your browser support for assistance.
You can also delete cookies stored in your browser by using the functions in your browser. Note that this will not disable
cookies or prevent your browser from collecting them in the future. Deleting cookies on one browser or one
device does not automatically clear them on another.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you will unfortunately not be able to use vital functions on the www.isovoxbooth.com website, such as login and purchase of products.
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in most cases the website may not operate properly if cookies are
We will update this list acordingly and may not be complete for time to another.
Facebook Custom Audiences
Google Tag Manager
If a dispute regarding these terms and conditions should arise, the consumer should contact ISOVOX customer service and try to resolve the disagreement as a first step.
A dispute arising out of these terms and conditions shall be brought to the court in Sweden.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration
Company registration number: 556941-1852
VAT registration number: VAT NO. SE556941185201
LAST UPDATED: January 2019
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We do not cancel ongoing shipments. If you have ordered and want to cancel, you first need to wait for the goods to be delivered at your place, then you need to send the items back after contact with us.
We offer 30 day money back, free return and free shipping. Don’t worry, we’re here for you!
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* If the products have obvious signs of use.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
We do not pay out refunds before we have received, inspected and approved your returned goods.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you receive a refund, the credit card or payment method such as PayPal or Stripe or your Bank may add their own fees and those will be withdrawn from your refund. Approx 20-40 EUR can be charged.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
To return your product, do the following steps:
1. Email your request to email@example.com
2. Print & attach the shipping labels
3. Schedule a UPS pickup or leave the goods at the nearest UPS Office.
Shipping costs are free of charge.
Shipping inside EU
Shipping is free and no additional charges will be added.
Shipping outside EU:
Shipping is free and no additional charges will be added.